Sunday, May 22, 2011

wedding invitations.







Our labor of love! 
I have to thank the blogosphere for helping me find the designer of our invitation suite. We went with Paper and Thread located in California.
The design process was completely hands on for us as the bride and groom. We were sent paper samples to choose for the invite and details card as well as the envelopes. We also had to send her the wording for each card. From there, I spoke with the designer about what design concept we wanted. After all the rounds of revisions were complete, we gave our seal of approval and received our present!
Stephen and I were so thrilled to open up our invitation suite. For whatever reason, sending out the invitations seems to make the wedding all the more real. Paper and Thread were amazing. I still drool over our invites occasionally. I'm so happy with them.

And I must say, receiving RSVPs in the mail is pretty much the great thing ever. 48 days and counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment