Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm baaccckk!

After 11 months of wedding planning, Stephen and I are officially married! 
My blog has definitely been neglected during these past months, so get ready to be bombarded with wedding/honeymoon photos. After this, I look forward to getting back to baking, crafts, and inspiration from creative bloggers.

Up first, wedding rehearsal.

On Friday July 8th, Stephen and I had our wedding rehearsal at Ecotrust. It was a bit chaotic without a coordinator from our venue so we were kind of just winging it. I used the help of the other married ladies in the bridal party to work out the details. The officiant showed up about 20 minutes late (that would prove to be a common theme), but we were able to proceed with the rehearsal before heading off to dinner.








Our rehearsal dinner took place at Bridgeport Brewery, which was a  short walk from the venue. Stephen's mom Michelle hosted the delicious buffet meal consisting of roasted chicken and cod. It was that night we finally gave our wedding party gifts! I worked so hard on each item for my girls and I really hope they enjoyed it all. Michelle gave such a sweet toast about Stephen and I, it even made me shed a few tears! She did a beautiful job. This was the last time I spoke with Stephen before our big day.























These lovely ladies and I went back to our beautiful hotel suite at Hotel Monaco for my last night as an unmarried woman. We spent the night in our pj's chatting and doing my favorite thing - taking photos! I had a wonderful night with my three best friends.









Coming up next, the wedding!


(What photos I have at least, it will be another month before I see anymore from the photographer)

No comments:

Post a Comment