Over the weekend, Stephen and I went traveling along the northern Oregon coast to Cannon beach and onto Nehalem. I had never been to Cannon before and I loved it! With an older crowd and cute little shops that stayed away from tacky beach souvenirs, we will visit again soon. A lady who owns an antique shop said that we must come again around Christmas time when the town is all decorated. I've made a mental note of that: I love Christmas.
I had been looking forward to Mo's for quite some time for their chili. It's divine! We finished up our time in Cannon beach by playing around Haystack Rock. Stephen loves to touch the sea anemones. It was a beautiful day and the sea water was surprisingly not freezing like usual.
The remainder of our day was spent at Nehalem Beach State Park. We enjoyed the day reading on the beach and cuddling like two high schoolers. The park was near deserted so the beach was quiet and peaceful. Stephen and I stayed and watched the sun set for the first time in many years. You have to take advantage of cloudless skies in Oregon when they come. It was one of the most relaxing days we have had in a long time. I love you Stephen!
Cannon Beach.
Adorable blue mason jars that I bought 3 of.
Mmm..Mo's chili.
So cheesy. But I couldn't resist.
Haystack Rock.
Nehalem Beach State Park.
Filter fun that annoys Stephen to no end.










No comments:
Post a Comment