Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November recap

Since my blog posts seem to be dwindling, I am going to combine a whole lotta info in this one post on the last day of November. 

First up (and most importantly!):

The first week of November started with my wonderful husband's birthday. I found my way around his no gift rule with delicious sweets. And here is the most yummy cake. Ever.

I love you husband. And I love your birthday.


Thanks to Pinterest, my apartment was a little more fall festive this year. Here are some of the mini decor projects I made/copied/attempted:





Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite times of the year because of Friendsgiving, a potluck I throw with my beautiful friends. This year was icing on the cake because we ladies went and saw Breaking Dawn after dinner. Perfect night.

For dinner: I cooked the turkey and it was done on time and in fully cooked fashion. I also made some pumpkin dip and pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies (found via pinterest) that were delicious!

















Thanksgiving this year was spent solely with my family at my sister's house. It was 8 hours of family time cooking, watching football, playing games, and eating. I made some parmesan knots, baked brie, pumpkin cupcakes, and fruit salad. 

















Next up: DIY Christmas decor projects

No comments:

Post a Comment