Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas tree time!

One of my favorite Christmas activities! 
Stephen and I went and cut down our tree over the weekend. We went to a tree farm near Sauvie Island for the perfect noble tree. And we found it, 7 feet tall and all!











Cutting down your own tree is quite the process. It took us all day it seemed before we were able to decorate. And then it took us a long time to put up all the lights, but our finished tree is sooo pretty!! 


 (Stephen getting very tired from hours of light stringing)


Our Christmas tree!





On our honeymoon, we looked for ornaments in the cities we visited. I am so sad that we lost one from Bruges. It's got to be here somewhere. But we found the ones from Holland and Germany.


Stephen and I exchange an ornament every Christmas and this was the one I gave him last year. It is our favorite. Something special to remember our engagement in the Redwoods! 

And finally, some attempts at me trying to photograph the tree using tips from Pinterest!





No comments:

Post a Comment