I absolutely love Hood River. I love the drive through the Gorge to get there, the quaint little town that it is, and the serene landscapes at every direction. Last Saturday, Stephen and I drove out to drive along the fruit loop for their blossom festival. All the fruit orchards blossom in the spring to make for a beautiful drive. We stopped at a few of the farms along the way to see alpacas, get some baked goods, and look at flowers. We were so surprised to see how close (and clear) Mt. Hood was that we drove up to the base of the mountain as well. I cannot wait to hike some of the trails nearby during the summer.
To Stephen: This trip will always include one of the funniest memories I have of you. Thank you for sharing in these moments with me. These truly are the best times of my life.
Rasmussen Farms
Packer Bakery
Alpaca Farm
Draper Farms
Along the Fruit Loop
Mt. Hood












No comments:
Post a Comment