Wednesday, June 20, 2012

leavenworth - day 3.

Almost a month later, and I am just about finished! I am just proud that I am finally finishing it, though any interest in probably dwindled to none by this point. Our last day in Leavenworth, we grabbed some breakfast at a cute little restaurant downtown and finished looking at a few of the shops in town. Then we headed to the nearby park to get some last nature time in before driving home.  




















best gas station purchase for our drive home.



 I love traveling with my husband and this was one of our best adventures. For us, so much of a great marriage is creating new memories together. Exploring and traveling is a common love of ours and I am so thankful that I get to visit these new places with him. It has made our marriage stronger and our love for one another deeper. Some of my favorite times have been reminiscing about past adventures with him. Every couple has their own niche, something that makes them work, that makes them great. This is one of ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment