Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013. happy new year.

Happy new year readers, if there are any of you left! I have been on quite the hiatus from blogging but seeing as it is a new year, I thought it is about time to do the ultimate recap. These past few months have been exciting/stressful/adventurous/confusing/hopeful. I have a lot to catch up on, but I wanted to do a quick post for my hopes for 2013.  This year will bring about big changes as Stephen and I will be moving and I will be starting PA school at OHSU. I could not have made this decision without the unwavering support of my husband. Through all our interview trips and hour long decision making discussions, he was right there to lift me up and open my eyes when I needed it. Despite all the exciting adventures 2012 encompassed for us, that love and support stands out among all the rest for me. As I look to 2013 and the daunting changes it will bring, I am excited to be here in Oregon to stay with my husband, family, and friends. 

And now, just because I have so many, a quick photo recap of 2012:


The beginning of my love of hiking





New traditions (hot air ballons, tulip festival, christmas lights with the family):




Keeping up old traditions (apple picking, friendsgiving):




Firsts (first time camping in forever, first mardi gras celebration, first photography class, first time trick-or-treating with the nephew, first ballet as an adult, and first comedy show):








Adventures (Leavenworth, Canada, Astoria, Connecticut, Lincoln City, Hood River, New York, Maine, and Seattle):



























Celebrations (birthdays, weddings, first anniversary):








2012 was a great year. A really great year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment