The months of September and October were filled with airports, internet searching for hotels and rental cars, and flying. With just a 5 day notice to interview at Cornell, we were off jet-setting to NYC. Luckily, my dear friend Debra lives in New York City and we were able to stay with her during our three day stay. After arriving in at 11pm and the plane ride day from hell, we went to sleep because we planned to explore the city Thursday after my interview.
The first tourist destination we saw was the Brooklyn Bridge. I had always wanted to walk across it and we lucked out that the city was beautiful that day with no rain and blue skies. The architecture and views from the bridge were amazing.
This was our first day to ride the New York Subway as well. Stephen is so good with navigating so I really just tagged along while he figured it all out. Despite the smells and crowds, I was happy to partake in the NYC subway experience.
We ended the day Thursday grabbing dinner with my friend Deb and meeting her now fiance Reid for dessert. This lovely lady has been my go to and support throughout all my PA school application processes. Being a PA herself and fellow UP grad, I was thankful to have her knowledge and help. I am so proud of her!







No comments:
Post a Comment