Saturday, September 24, 2011

25th birthday! (a 3 day celebration)

To my dear blog: I am sorry. I have been neglecting you lately for a few reasons. First: I have not been wanting to continue my honeymoon posts. Blogger takes forever to upload and I spent many many hours making a Shutterfly photo book that I prefer to share with people than the blog. So honeymoon posts = unfinished. 
Second: I have found the wonderful world of Pinterest! It is so much faster than blogging and still encompasses so many of the same ideas I find on my blogs. So I will try harder, but right now, my love for ideas is being stolen. 

But I did want to share a post about my 25th birthday. It was one of the best birthdays I have had in I can't remember how many years. On Tuesday (my actual birthday), my lovely coworkers threw me a birthday celebration potluck. Check out this yummy cake Jenn bought me: 
So delicious. 

Then my wonderful husband and I got dolled up and he took me to Stone Cliff Inn in Oregon City. It wasn't the greatest meal we've ever had, but the place is really pretty. And scenes of Twilight were filmed there. Score!




I took Wednesday off to be able to spend time with my family. Stephen and I spent the morning getting some breakfast at Pine State Biscuits on Belmont. I loved it. The biscuits were soooo good. And then it was family time from afternoon to night. We had a good time.





Much to Stephen's delight, the birthday festivities came to an end on Friday when we headed to the Kennedy School with our friends. We stayed at the Courtyard Restaurant for the whole night. It was so nice to be able to catch up with friends. I had a wonderful time! Cheers to 25! I'm already digging this age. 









No comments:

Post a Comment