Christmas morning is by far my most favorite part of the holiday season. It being our first Christmas as husband and wife made this year all the more special. We got up early, turned on all our Christmas lights, and made breakfast. I chose to bake this monkey bread recipe I found off Pinterest. It was so easy and tasty. I have decided to make it a yearly tradition. Here's the link if you're interested:
http://stamps4fun.blogspot.com/2011/10/traditions.html
And here are pictures courtesy of the blog:
The main reason I love Christmas morning is how much of a little family I feel with Stephen when we get up in the wee hours and open our stockings and presents. There is so much love shared. And not because of the presents. We have created our own traditions. And I love that about us.
Stephen went to Mimosa Studios and painted ornaments of us to commemorate our year or marriage. Adorable.
My fossil crossbody! YAY!
VEST.


No comments:
Post a Comment