I am finally getting around to finishing up Christmas blog posts. Man I am slow.
After Christmas morning with Stephen, we went over to my parents' house to spend the day with my side. My family was so wonderful and got me a sewing machine and kitchen aid stand mixer (in my all time favorite pistachio color). I am so excited to use both. I started researching sewing classes for beginners. My hope is to enroll sometime in the late winter or early spring: they are not cheap. Naturally, we took some family photos this year.
(being uber cheesy)
all the kids.
sleepy/fussy baby.
We ended up having four christmases this year and we loved all the quality time we got to spend with each family. This Christmas will always hold a special place as the first in my marriage with Stephen. While we have been together almost 8 years, this Christmas meant something different. We are a family now, officially.
No comments:
Post a Comment