Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 recap.

Happy new year!
Before I go into detail about our nye 2012, I wanted to do a quick recap of 2011 as it was such an important year for me. Here are the major moments for me throughout 2011:

Traveled to AZ to watch the national championship game. Even though the ducks lost, it was such a once in a lifetime event to be able to go.

Able to be a part of my best friend's wedding day. I love you like a sister Tiff. 

To mini days trips we took this year. And the iPhone. This was the first picture I took with it. I was a very happy girl.

Our beautiful wedding shower thanks to Tiffany's awesomeness. 


The birth of my little nephew who I love so much.

Weddings of friends and new engagements (yay Tor!)


Celebrating 7 years with the love of my life in Seattle. And letting go of our 6-11 anniversary date for a better one.

My bachelorette party done with style and class.


The happiest day of my life. My wedding to Mr. Stephen Hayden Chinn.



Marking FIVE countries off the bucket list on our honeymoon: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Austria.





Starting new traditions


First girls' weekend

My very first cooking class. 


The way halloween should always be spent: with our nephews


Celebrated 25 years with my husband, family, and amazing friends.



And to all the holiday activities, dinner parties, happy hours, and family events. 2011 you have been amazing to me. There is not a single thing I have to complain about. 

2012 you have a lot to live up to. But I think you will find a way.

Happy new year! Let's go 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment