I normally never declare any new year resolutions. They are always broken, and well, it always felt a bit cliche. But this year, I am opening my eyes to the beauty in a fresh start. That is what this new year means to me at least. And I have a few resolutions and things I hope to continue:
Resolutions:
Try to have more patience: with family, friends, and coworkers.
Start to exercise more and eat healthy. This should really be an everyday occurrence.
Be a better wife - housewife: this includes cooking more, cleaning more, and appreciating more all my husband truly does for me and our little home.
Apply to PA school - this is a huge feat for me. I am nervous/anxious/excited/hopeful.
Read more.
Learn to use all the wonderful gifts I have been given and have given myself: sewing machine, adobe elements, the canon (this will probably never be mastered).
Be open to the possibility of huge life changes. They (hopefully) are coming.
And to the things I hope to continue:
Continue to plan days/activities/trips with Stephen.
Continue to be influenced and inspired by blogs, pinterest, and ideas of others that has led me to craft, craft, craft this past year.
Continue to make my girlfriends a priority through happy hours, coffee dates, and dinner parties. I love them and am so grateful for their presence in my life.
Continue to be involved in my nephews' lives. They are beautiful little people who I cannot get enough of.
And most importantly, continue to love my husband with all the love I have. Our marriage is the most important element in my life.
Here is to a new (and continued) beginning!

No comments:
Post a Comment