I have a new obsession to add to my list of mobile sites to check every hour (I am at the mercy of my phone now): that app is called instagram.
My favorite thing about Facebook is mobile uploads. I am a visual person and frankly, a picture really says it all for me. Rarely do I actually read what people write in their blogs (except for my lovely friends of course). It is the pictures that stop me to actually slow down and read their written thoughts, as you may do with this lovely gem of a blog.
And that is why I am so enthralled with instagram. Updates through pictures is my cup of tea. And most importantly, I do love a filter. It just makes the pictures prettier STEPHEN!
Here are some fun little numbers I have taken as I acclimate myself to their world of photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment