Twelve weeks ago I started on something. And it started because of these photos:
The holidays are always a hard time to eat right, but in my case it was a blessing to see how all my baking and bad eating habits had caused me to gain weight - put down those cookies Ashley. As much as I do not like these photos of myself, I love them. They started my journey of fitness. And this past Tuesday marked completion of twelve weeks of working out and counting calories. It has been tiring and I have had setbacks, but I am in this for the long haul now. I want to blog about my process to keep me accountable to keep going. Never in my life have I worked out so much or been so active. And the results are showing. Thank you to my fitnesspal friends who motivate me and encourage me to continue. And thank you to my husband for stopping me when my willpower weakens and I want to cheat.
I have many more weeks to go, but this is a great start for me. Almost down 20 pounds and feeling great!


No comments:
Post a Comment