This past Saturday I was so happy to be apart of Torii and Drew's beautiful wedding. A couple could not be any cuter than the two of these. They are lovely people and I wish them nothing but the best.
Torii (along with the creativity of Tiffany) put together a gorgeous wedding. I loved all the details she chose to use. It was exactly as I would have envisioned for her. And the food and cake were delicious!
After the wedding, a few of us met up at Lucky Lab in NW for an after party with the wedding party. It was nice to chat with friends and get to see the bride and groom one last time before they left for their honeymoon.
I love you Torii and hope you are having an amazing time in Mexico!
THE CEREMONY
(Kim and I were in charge of this cute guestbook idea)
THE RECEPTION
THE DETAILS
AFTER PARTY





No comments:
Post a Comment