Sunday, April 22, 2012

happy 25th birthday mrs. peterson.

After the tulip festival, we headed downtown to Brix Tavern to celebrate Tiffany's birthday. They had reserved a private loft in the restaurant for us to eat, drink, and chat. The mac n cheese there was to die for, I still think about it. And since Tiffany has talked about my wedding cake since she had a taste of it, I bought her the infamous almond poppyseed cake. It was a great time! I hope you had a wonderful 25th birthday!

To my beautiful best friend: You are such an amazing and inspiring human being. I feel so lucky to call you one of my oldest friends and we have shared so many memories throughout our 16 year(!) friendship. Through our love of crafts to being someone I can always depend on, there is no one else like you. I love you! 











No comments:

Post a Comment