Sunday, June 24, 2012

victoria & vancouver.

In less than two weeks, Stephen and I depart for Canada for our very first wedding anniversary. We have a traveling method: I plan beforehand and Stephen navigates while we are there. It works for us. Needless to say, I have spent weeks researching places and planning each day. It is much easier to have too many options than to be in a foreign city looking for things to do. And today, I finally completed our itinerary! Here are a few of the great things we will get to see:

Fairmont Empress

Craigdarrough Castle

Hatley Castle

Granville Island

Lynn Canyon Park

VanDusen Botanical Garden

*I tried really hard to plan a trip that was cost effective and that still allowed us to see a lot of sites. Traveling is expensive with just hotel and food, so I always look for great free places (like parks and landmarks) to help offset additional costs. 

I am so excited to celebrate a great first year of marriage with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment