Life has been crazy. Stephen and I have been so busy lately with trips and getaways that I have not had time to blog lately. But our big vacations for the summer are over, now I have ample time to play catch up. First up, back in June Stephen and I visited Ramona Falls in Sandy. We were looking for a leisurely stroll one Sunday and this was billed as "easy". I do not think climbing up hill for 2 hours as easy! Needless to say, we got more than we bargained for. Apparently, I do not like to work harder than what I planned. Luckily, the waterfall as the top was gorgeous. We packed some lunch and ate it at top of the falls. I would highly recommend these falls as they were really unique and so different from any of the other falls we have seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment