For our first wedding anniversary, I got the brilliant (or excessive as Stephen called it)idea to do a photoshoot. I love professional photos and felt that this was a time before our lives got so crazy to capture our love. And we could always have these photos...along with all the thousands of others. Here are some of the photos from our photographer, Maria Lamb. She did such an amazing job and was so sweet to work with.
We got a free wedding cake from our bakery that we used for our wedding, so I wanted to incorporate it into the shoot. They used the same design as our own wedding cake and I bought the adorable banner cake topper off Etsy.
This photo was the main reason I wanted to do this shoot. I had seen this idea off Pinterest where on each anniversary you hold the photo in it so it eventually becomes multiple photos of you both in one, along the lines of the Modern Family intro. Hopefully in 5-10 years it will look a little cooler than it does now! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment