I know this Halloween post is much delayed, so I will combine all the Halloween events in one to save some time.
First up, a rainy day at the pumpkin patch. With being gone so many weekends in October, it left Stephen and I one weekend to go get our pumpkins. Going to the pumpkin patch and cutting down a Christmas tree are requirements for these Holidays. A tradition. A must. Unfortunately, the weekend we went it was raining and had been for a few days. We traipsed through the mud and braved the wind and rain along with many other Oregonians to get our pumpkins. But we did it. And it was worth it.
And then we went home and carved our pumpkins. I like patterns. Stephen prefers to wing it. I think mine are prettier but to each their own. :)
The weekend before Halloween I went out with Tiff and company downtown to a bar to celebrate. Having decided a few days beforehand to go, I wanted a simple, quick, and non-slutty costume for the occasion. I saw this little guy for my inspiration. Though I do believe he pulled it off a lot better with his cuteness factor.
We found my clan!
Last up, on actual Halloween my sister invited us over to go trick-or-treating for Tyler's first adventure out. Our nephew went as a little dragon and could not have enjoyed walking up to the houses more. We couldn't believe how much he was loving it, no shyness at all. And it was great to be able to take turns walking up to the houses with him and experience that with him. Happy first official halloween little guy!
Despite the craziness that October was, I was still able to take part in many of the Halloween festivities that I look forward to each year. It was busy and chaotic, but that's me. I loved it.









No comments:
Post a Comment